Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Credit where credit is due...

You just got to say it...

For no reason other than she is who she is, she is mine and I am hers.

10 reasons my wife is awesome:

10. She lets me watch hockey games instead of doing photography work from time to time.
If you own your own company, I am sure that you have heard the old saying, be prepared to work 24x7. Well the person that said that was a lair, be prepared to work 48x8. For that very reason, her letting me mindless watch a hockey game from time to time is awesome.

9. She puts up with my nonsense,
I tend to be a little racoonish from time to time, and every time I get a flight of fancy to see how far down the rabbit hole I can get on a new topic she is always very supportive and tentative listens to me ramble on about the new subject that has caught my attention.

8. My grammar makes her laugh.
If you know me, or read this blog, you know that my command of the English language is less than Captain like. She not only likes my miss-spellings, they make her smile and laugh, two of the most beautiful things in the world.

7. She likes to and can fish.
Enough said.

6. She said yes.
When I proposed, it was with the Dr. Seuss book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and she still said yes.

5. No matter how mad she is at me, she will always kiss me goodnight.
Ok, I will full admit it, I'm a man, and with that I tend to laugh at the wrong moment, forget things, and generally overlook things that are truly important to her from time to time. The fact that she will always, with out question kiss me goodnight touches my sole. Granted sometimes after the kiss she is suffocating me with the good pillow, but its in a loving sort of way.

4. She's good with small details.
She wrote ever one of our thank you cards, even to my family. How cool is that? If it was not for my wife, no one would a card in the mail, and all Birthdays would be missed. She makes me look like a rockstar when it comes to the small details.

3. She believes in the golden rule, pay it forward, God, and its the thought that counts.

After all, this is just a blog post, ranking slightly higher than flowers and chocolates.

2. She belies in living for your husband, and that your husband should live for you.
I can define this one very simply, no matter the ups and downs, in the history of marriages, Best Marriage Ever!

1. She is the first thing I see every day, and the last thing I see ever night.
Her smile makes me smile, her laugh makes me laugh. When I make her laugh I truly believe I am funny. The world could be coming to the end and the last thing I want to see is her.

No comments: