Thursday, January 22, 2009

Missing Pants....

Today I relied that there is something to be missed about driving to work, like pants. Pants might be one of the greatest garments ever invented. I would put them in the list of a good pair of gloves on a cold day, and the garter belt. After those two comes pants, today my tights (I'll give you a moment here to get your self back into a safe mental place) were just not staying in place. I'm sure gravity is fully the problem. If I was wearing pants I'd be able to have on one of the other great inventions of man kind, the Belt. Oh well back to the point of the day,

Good ride into work today, no quite as cold as it was earlier this week, My legs felt a little bit better today, I was able to get up out of the saddle on a few of the little climbs. My back side is still very, very sore, I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Numbers on the day, from the last three trips.

Moving time: 1:29
Moving Avg: 8.9 mph
Stopped: 12:02
Overall Avg: 7.9 mph
Trip: 13.26 miles

No comments: