Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, My butt is feeling swollen.

Nice ride into work today, bit cold, but nice.

I tired something to keep my feet warm today, I pulled my under tights down a bit on the leg and left them cover the back of my foot. It helped, but my toes still got cold. I also need to either find a pair of glove liners or outer gloves fingers were getting cold today. I am thinking about making my self a pair of booties this evening. I have some rip-stop nylon still at the house, I think all I need to do is basicaly make a sock from that, put that over my socks before I put on my bike shoes that should keep the wind off my feet.

As for my fingers I have a really nice pair of mittens that flip over when you need to use your fingers, I just cant find the other one, gerrrrrrr

Numbers for the AM.

Moving Time: 26:55
Moving Avg: 8.7
Stopped: 2:50
Over All Avg: 7.9


The number
337.2

No comments: