Thursday, February 5, 2009

Burrrrr, chitty bang, bang.....

Cold today, very, very cold.

I have had to change my ride in to account for a lack of snow/ice removal from the local bike paths. Its a nice little ride that puts me more in city streets then bike paths, but for the most part I can navigate my way to less used streets.

It's a nice ride, nice and flat.. with the exception of two pain in my but hills.

Strange event at our house last night, well not really strange but interesting never the less.

When I got home, Melissa was not feeling well, so I ran down to the store and got stuff for grilled cheese, a slush, some chocolate, and a bag of twizzlers. This morning when I came downstairs there were twizzlers spread all across the room. I did not know cats ate Twizzlers????


Ride numbers since last update:

Moving Time: 1:06
Moving Avg: 8.3
Stopped: 22:41
Over all Avg: 6.2
ODO: 9.21 mil

No comments: