Friday, February 6, 2009

Tomarrow its suposed to get up to 4!!!!!

OK, that's a dramatization but it was damm cold out their today.

Funny story from my friend Joe H.

7.8 mph. Cold weather caused me to be slow this morning. Funny thing happened, I am pedaling along, and realize I'm just not going to be able to keep my glasses free of fog, and my face covered. Choosing the lesser of two evils, I ditched the goggles, and kept pedaling. This however had an interesting effect, the warmth from my exhalations was doing a fine job of keeping my eyes warm! Brilliant! Well, except for one thing, those same exhalations are filled with moisture, while this would normally not be a big deal, at 12 degrees it caused my eyelashes to start to freeze. But wait, it gets better! I didn't realize that this was going on till I decided to do something we all do several times a min, blink. Yes, you guess it, I blinked, and my eyelashes stuck together. Talk about an odd sensation! I was like Whoa! Why can't I open my eyes?

Needless to say, I figured it out and got them open. Just a funny little story to start your day!


And the geek in my likes my hot pocket buying power...


Glass Pool Table...

No jump shots please. Only one question on this one, 98 percent of all the cool stuff I learned in collage is on a pool table. And a very large % of it has to do with friction between the ball and the FELT! See any issue here,,,,,,, NO FELT!!!!!!!! Well at least my cat will be able to sit under it and go completely insane.

OK, I'm a dork...

The wife has told me, I have seen the signs, but I think this clinched it. I would so wear these. $22 for a set of Millennium Falcon Cuff links.








Sam I am...

I want this shirt, it's 20 dollars,
I want the boys to gimme hollers.
It's four bucks more for a woman's fit,
But Sam, I don't really give a shit—
Cause when I wear it I'll be geeky cute,
Oh, Sam, I sure hope the boys will hoot!
I do not want 3 Megs of Ram!
I do not want them, Sam I am!

Potty Training...


I'm speechless.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Laserpup...


I can see the dog now, you walk in the house and the dog comes running up to you.

I saved the house from invaders!!!! The little red dot did not get anything!!!! TELL me I'm a good dog, plessssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

http://www.makershed.com/...


A new web site has come to our attention, Makershed.com Full of DIY projects and the materials to do them your self.

Dogs vs cats...


There seems to be some debate as to why you can dress a dog up in a costume, while cats are less supportive in wearing Halloween items.

To help clear this up, I have enlisted two pets on the street to prove my point.

Clancy - "I know, this is adorable, now pet me behind the ear, and give me that hot dog your kid is eating"












Nigel - "I would recommend that you don't fall asleep tonight, case I will KILL YOU!"

No comments: