Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No school like the old school...

Today I'm feeling old...

Today on my ride in I was feeling really well, Legs were working, bike was flying (15mph avg) and all was well with the world. Then I felt old, I got passed. I mean PASSED!!! Destroyed, flew by like I was standing still, hell it was like I was sitting down.

I got back on his wheal a little while latter, he was at a red light, but I was back on his wheal. So I figured I could at least stay with him for a block or two.

Him: Trek Madone something. Painers, no back pack.
Me: Fisher Replacement frame, Painers, laptop, back pack.

Light turns green, off we go.

I have no idea where he went, but I can't see him anymore.

There was no way, none, nada, nill, nie, zip, zero, positivity no way I was going to keep up with this guy. I mean he was fast, fast like when he stood up to drop me, you could hear his tires strain on the road with every down stroke.

Oh well, back to being me, slow and pokey but me.

In other news...

I'm waiting on an email that I hope comes today, it could be life changing in a very good way. I don't want to talk about it just yet. More as things develop.

Geek News...

There is far to much going on in my world of work today for there to be geek news.

Sorry, check back latter for updates.

Pet of the Day...


Don't eat the talk show host!!!!!









Why Helmets don't suck...


Let this be a lesson to all you race fans that think its cool to run aside a rider trying to go up hill as fast as they can.

No comments: