Friday, February 27, 2009

Ohhhhhhh what a beautifull morning....

So a few thoughts, and ramblings and such for Friday.

The ride to work was wonderful, so wonderful in fact that I took a little extra time and went the long way into work, My legs felt good, I could breath for 30 min, there was little to no traffic on the road. Perfect.

The ride home is not looking so good. Cause well when I look out my 4th floor corner office window. (yea I know, but sometimes I just have to sit back and wonder if they know they hired ME?) So when I look out my 4th floor corner office window (just wanted to make sure you did not miss that part ;) ) its raining, really raining, like raining sideways raining.

The I think to my self,

ahhhha!

I have a rain coat.

Sheep Shit!

Its at home.

On two sides notes,

1) Meilssa and I are going to look at a house on Saturday, Im very excited, it may be one of the first ones that we have looked at that may acutely meet our needs. And its right behind the bike shop.

2) We are holding a team building event at the troges brewery this weekend. (sweet)

No comments: