Monday, March 2, 2009

Killing me...

Well your not going to believe this.

My frame broke, again...

Same place as last time, right above the BB on the right hand side.

My friend, Joe H. gave me a BB5 and a BB7 that he was not using any more. After installing them I decided to degrease my drive chain and give the bike a wipe down to get some of the road grime off it. While cleaning up the bottom bracket I saw a hair line crack on the right hand side right above the weld.

CRAP!!!!!!!

Interestingly enough, I can strip a bike down to headset and bottom bracket in about 15min.

Back to the shop I go, this one only has about 500 miles on it.

In a word.

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I'll be posting pictures up shortly.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Wow, dude, that's just NOT cool. Maybe you can trade the frame in and get credit from the lbs toward a LHT?