Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All Hail Saint Patrick...

Today is one of my favorite days, the patron Saint of Ireland...

Captured by Irish raiders and taking from his native Wales as a slave to Ireland, where he lived for six years before escaping and returning to his family.

After entering the church, he latter returned to Ireland as a missionary in the north and wst of the island.

In his own words from his declaration letter,

I saw a man coming, as it were from Ireland. His name was Victoricus, and he carried many letter, and he game me one of them. I red the Heading: "The Voice of the Irish". As I began the letter, I imagined in that a moment that I heard the voice of those very people who were near the wood of Foclut, which is beside the western sea-and they cired out, as with one voice: "We appeal to you, holy servant boy, to come and walk amoung us".


While people all over the world will visit the church today and pay their repecets to St. Patrick, most of my american breathren will be hoisting cornbeef and cabbage and drinking creen beer.

I love this contry.

I am Job...

Its Saint Patrick Day, and I have a job tomarrow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


From the ashes of the Fisher, risese a Surly and its a BEAST...

Well all is said and done at this time, we got all the parts from the fisher fitted over and set up on the new Surly. WOW is this bike fun, its just makes you want to hop a curb, hit the dirt and do things that are just fullish.

I will post up some picturues of the new ride when I get the chance, there are a few new set up items worth taking a look at.

No comments: