Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stage 4...

The Next Step...

Well my frame is not back yet, but when it gets here it has to spend a few days at the shop for a few coats of frame saver.

I will admit that I am really, really, missing my bike, I want to ride.

While we have a little down time...


We are taking some time to make me a bit safer.

www.roadid.com

This ankle strap will have all of my contact information, who I am, who to call if something happens to me and most of all, on the bottom of the strap.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

Grain, any fool can make bread...

But the devout can craft BEER!!!


Your car smells...

It smells like a moco save-ay... wow the jokes around here, read on soon it will make sence to you too.

Experts say that 5-7kg of used coffee grounds can produce one liter of biofuel at a production cost of about $1 dollar a gallon. If Starbucks figures out that they can make the world smell like their coffee two they are going to be biger then Costco.

What kid would not want to try this...

Hell what adult for that matter.

One letter at a time...

Wow, you know things are bad when you can't even keep you sign on any more. (would have been a nice hack)

Pet of the Day...


I try to stay away from all pictures of pets with captions. Especially all captions that are written in that cute "pet" language that always ends in SSSSSS. I have news for you, my cat does not understand English, if it did, it would not get on the table. While I do not think that poor sentance structure makes this picture cute, there is something about cat in a PC case that I just cant seem to pull my self away from.




Why Helmets don't suck...


Wall riding 101.

Pass!








Fail!

No comments: