Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Discounts, Discounts, get your discounts...

Step 5...

My frame is in, I so excited, I' m going to pick it up while my boss is at PT this afternoon.

Road ID discounts...


For any of you that are thinking about getting your self a roadid, friends of Broken Shami get a discount.

If you go onto ROADID.com and place an order, use code: ThanksJason467543 to receive a discount.

Also to be safe...

Two other things that have come across my desk in ways of keeping your self safe.

1) Place a note inside your helmet with Name, Number, Address, and contact information.
2) Place an entry in your Cell phone of ICE (In Case of Emergency) and put in all your important phone numbers. You can also list all of the contact people names in the email fields.

Air Rocket...

I'm not sure what what into this, but I know I want make one.

Never mind, I found how to make it. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/03/compressed_air_rocket.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890



Supper Bike...

From Gixmod/GixMag

I give to you the BERU's Factor 001, with built in GPS, motorsport grade sensors and a radio transmitter. 7kg, designed entirely in house by F1 engineers using F1 grade materials.

Ceramic breaks, all cables and components are integrated into the composite carbon-fiber frame.

Price: 20,000 GBP.

Bright light, light bright...

Philips US release in July for their LED light buld.

45,000 hours, 40w for $50 - $70 hours.

CFL - 10,000 hours
Standard Buld - 750 hours

Not sure this is going to hit main stream this close to a user acceptance of CFL.

I kill you...

Peewee RC spitfire can only destroy panzers driven by Nanonazis (thanks you gizmodo)

1/72nd scale for $150

I like, I sort of want. Link

Pet of the Day...







Why Helmets Don't Suck...

Wonder if Red Bull gave him wings?

No comments: