Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow, what a month

Well we did it, the wedding went perfictaly.

Some Highlight of the enving.

1) Shooting Skeet with the guys prior to kicking off the service.

2) I got attacked by two bugs during the survive, a stink bug hit me in the far head, and a honeybee was flying around my flowers for my vows.

3) Getting to share this with Melissa...

4) The FOOD!!!! wow the lodge did a fantastic job of getting things set up and ready.

5) The set up, Melissa and her Girls did a even more fantastic job setting up the tables and the decorations at the lodge, it looked fantastic.

6) Our photographer. Marry was amazing, as we get the pictures back from her we I will try to get some posted up to the web, but you can see some of them at.

http://blog.marysteinbacher.com/

Were the group in kilts.

and

Wedding at the lodge


7) Partying likes I was young again, wow what a hangover...

8) Spending time with my mom, brother and sister-in law. Wish I could see my family more often.

No comments: