Monday, September 22, 2008

Bang I've Been SHOT!!!!!!!

Wow, this one scared the poop out of me. While on the way home Friday, I was behind PennDot after taking the Lower "Something" Gobbler trail, I was rolling out to the small rise to make the crossing at camron street when I heard a 38 special gun shoot, followed by, well nothing, nothing at all.

The last time I had a tire blow there was a depressing hissing sound accounted with it as the tire went round and round. This blow out was so fantastical that all the air let go all at once. So off I went, walking for the next 30 min to get back to the truck. Got back safe and sound, not sure if anything can be done for it or not, but I'm going to shoot performance an email. They have been rock stars in the past when it comes to stuff like this so maby there is a chance they can hook me up.

In the mean time I put the Kenda semi slick back on the rear, its not as nice a ride for the back, but it does allow for some level leanancy.

No comments: