Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I approve...

The fish is back, and she's BAD!!!!


First day ridding the new rig, Daddy likes, Daddy likes a lot!


Wow, completely different ride then the old frame, it's about 2" shorter, front to back then the last one, figured that out when I went to lock it up and the cable stuck through the lock by an extra 2" inches.


The carbon rear is really, really nice, feels like you are much more connected with the back wheal.


Shifting, well I am going to have to kiss Rick at PP square on the lips when I see him, it has never shifted this good in it's entire life, wait its new, oh to hell with it I will figure it out later.


It's also more squirrely then the old frame, now I'm not 100% sure on this one, but it’s a hell of a lot more twitchy then the m80, but then again My truck is more twitchy then the M80.


I can definitely tell that the rack is sitting much higher, I am going to have to get used to the higher center of gravity, at the same time it does not take as much to make turns as it used to.

The real test will happen tonight, I'm going to throw a climb at it and see what its makes of it.



All in all, "I approve"





Why Helmets don't suck...



But I love to ride on the boardwalk, what could go wrong?

This had to suck! heheh get it Sucks...

Wow I need coffee

No comments: