Monday, September 29, 2008

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Crap, Crap, darn, darn, crap, crap I'm getting married in 11 days, 11 freaking days till the wedding.

Well today must have been Monday the 13th, I can prove that Mondays sucks.


Step 1: Sleep in to much in the morning. (LATE for work)

Step 2: Have to leave work early to get the wheal bearing replaced on my truck.

Step 3: While ridding home from work to go and get truck fixed, I head that sound of sounds on a bike, TINK!!!!!! The area of the green belt I was on at the time hear a blue streak for about 4 tenths of a mile. Front spoke just exploded.

Step 4: Drop truck off, for a 300 dollar repair bill, and then peddle to the police station to pay my fine for not having my truck inspected.....

Step 5: Finding out that the Police station I need to go to is 13 miles away.

Step 6: ridding out to MT Road, and not being able to find the right location

Step 7: Finding the ring location, paying the 150 dollars

Step 8: Take the long way back to burn off some frustration about the fine, and the car repairs costing money. I even told the cop that I was trying to save for a wedding, still got the ticket.

Step 9: Get back to Garage, out and back about 28 miles, and just about the amount of time for my truck to be done.

Step 10: Pay the garage

Step 11: Go to bike shop, get front wheal restrung, pay for that, 50 dollars.

Step 12: Go the hell home. Mondays are to freaking expensive for me anymore, I vote we boycott them from hear on out.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Jason - Nice rebuilt bike! I've gotta add you to my little RSS feed, I always forget to check links.. :)

Good luck on the wedding. Yesterday was my one year anniversary, and I'm pretty happy to note that. It does keep gettin' better with time :).