Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday Stupid Human Trick...

Shot me now...

So friday I had the bright idea of leaving work 30 min early and taking a new way to meet Dave H. after work.

WOW, was that stupid.

Ok, not really but I pushed my self to the point of exhaustion. By the time I got to where Dave H. and I meet up I was feeling sick to my stomach, light headed and wanting to throw up. The climbs I had to do where harder then they were last weekend, but I figured that since I had not ridden three days during the week (thank you sweety for taking me to work :) my legs would be fine. So part of that was correct, my legs were ok for a while, only downfall I hit was a head wind that seemed to be following me around, and I was carrying my laptop, all my office toys, and the weeks leftover laundry that was had to come home. I had to be a good 20-30lbs heavy. That made a real difference.

Elevation profile -->

Total Elevation Change on the Trip: 781 feet

Avg; 12.1
Trip: 19.5 (on the day)
Time: 1:45 (I think, I cleared it before making note)
Max: 27.2

1 comment:

Joe said...

We here at the Hamburg Academy of fine kooter sanding have noticed your recent postings about climb and hills. We feel you have what it takes to quickly become a shining star here at our institution, and as such would like you to come for a tour of our campuss.

Here you will find several locations to refill your kooter with sand, should you become low. You will also learn the proper techniques for sand selection, adjusments, and finally the coup de gras, your kooter kegles which will allow you to one day drop a perfectly formed pearl form you sandy kooter!

We hope to see you soon at the Hamburg Academy o Kooter Sanding (HAKS).

Admissions office
admissions@hacks.com
Attn Sandy Clam : Director of Amissions
911 Sandy Way
Harrisburg PA