Thursday, August 14, 2008

I want a new Spoke, one that does what is should...


I want a new spoke,
One that does what it should (Huey Lewis in the back of your mind yet?)

One that don't split in half,

One that don't crack real, real good.

One that won't make me nervous
wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I ride XTTTTTTTT

All alone with bike parts......



Wow, How I'm disliking my new rear wheal
.

Let me start this off by saying this. I like Performance.com,, ALOT, I think their customer service is spot on. But this new wheal set is just not working out. Since I have owned it (2 weeks) I have had to replace 4 spokes. Thinking it was my, I have removed both the MT bike trail (Broken and cracked service road service on river ft. Part) and taken the only curb hop that my ride to work requires. With nothing but level trail, I'm still busting spokes. While I have goten very good at replacing spokes and truing my wheal on the bike, its getting old FAST. I'm sending a nice letter to performance CS and to see what they have to say. I will update after I hear back from them.


On to the show
Sweet Jebis this is funny.




There will be no tech news, geek stuff today, just a collection of some of the funnier photos I have found while gathering info for this blog.





I always knew ASCII would come in handy.

























I'm you best friend, really, prove it!




















Well then, this enplanes it all.

Wonder how they would feel if we started drooping in our their planet and messing with their corn fields.















Something seems out of place here but I just cant seem to put my finger on it.

So wrong, funny but wrong non-the-less

















And remember kids, always practice safe networking

















Hummmmm????? which one?
















One of the best marketing ideas I have ever seen

















Peeing my self laughing














How often can you say you've seen lightning and a rainbow at the same time.







Why Helmets don't suck...

Want to really know, ask this guy in about 5 min!







Pet of the day...



How many licks does it take to get the center of a kitty roll pop?

No comments: