Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, how I hate you...

Thunderstorms and a very snuggly fiancé kept me off the bike this morning and warm and content in bed. So with that, on to the geeky goodness

Ogasmo Clock...

No I'm not making it up, someone made an alarm clock that sounds like a woman in the fit of pleasure. I'm sure it would get you up in the morning, but how?

Read More Click Here


LiveScribe Smartpen...

So do you take notes during meetings? still writing on paper, we I will admit that I have tried to move over to the dark side and use my laptop during all meetings, but from time to time even I forget to pack up the pc and head to a meeting with only pen a paper. nicely enough this little device will record the notes you take and the mp3 it records, and link them up so you can hear what was being said, while you were taking a particular note.

Love duck hunt, hate the damm dog...


Did you love duck hunt, but hate the dog. Like to go shooting stuff, but don't want to leave your AC home theater room behind. Well in that case, this ones for you. Nothing like hunting in the afternoon, and then play the back 9 with tiger.


Click Here to Read More



Wooden Car...


Well at least it will not rust!


Read More, Click Here








Nice Add...

Ill admit that I have never been a Palm fan, dont know why, just never been a fan of their OS. but this is one of the smartest advertisement I have ever seen.


Click Here to Read More






Solar Ombrella lamp, protects against light and sun during day, and glows at night...

Ok, daddy like, its a solar lamp that charges during the day and then puts out a nice glow during the PM hours. Has a 10 hour run time off a single charge, its a bit our of my price range at $2,150.






Why Helmets dont suck...


This is your face on the earth, any questions?
Broken Shami friend Joe H. decided to try out a face plant this weekend while out on the Mt bike. Seems that the helmet did just what it was supposed to, but in the end it was his riding glasses that took the brunt of the hit. Glad to see that it was the helmet and the glasses rather then that far-head that broke the fall.

All of us are happy to know that he is ok, besides if something happened to him, I would have to find another Grooms man. (and someone else to fix my bike for free)

Pet Pic of the Day...

No comments: