Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back to WORK!!!!!!!!

Thankfully, Happily, Wonderfully, what every "lly" word you want to use I'm a contributing member of society again. Back to work after four months off, now I relies that some of you might say. "wow four months off would rock", well not so much. I am completely sure I have looked at the Internet, the ENTIRE Internet. Twice.

To make things even better, my new contract is with a PA based firm, for a State run agency in Harrisburg. (not listing any company names so that I can STAY employed) With the rising cost of gas, by the way Is everyone else sick of that catch phrase yet? "the rising cost of gas". With gas prices at all time, and ridiculous levels I have decided that I'm going to ride my bike to work. I'm sure this is going to suck for a while, but in any event it will save money, and offer some MUCH needed excises.

In an attempt to shed some light on bike commute from a fat guy point of view, and also to test some of the hundreds of thousands posts on the web offering instructions on the "proper" way to get to work on your bike. I can tell you, in one easy sentence, the proper way to get to work on your bike. "Get to work with out getting injured, on a bicycle"

So here's the goal, I am going to try to post something every work day, what my ride was like, if I tested something new, a new route, a new accomplishment anything. I'm not naive and relies that most likely the only people that will read this post will be my friends, but if you find your self reading it and like or hate something let me know, leave a post. If your a Harrisburg, or just a bike commuter in general, i would love to hear your story. If there is something you want to know about, questions anything really leave a post.


One last thing, I'm a dyslexic so I relies there are going to be typos, miss-spelled words, and just stuff out of place. I'll do my best to clean it up, if you want to point something out please feel free. If you have a good dyslexic, or dyslexia joke go for it I'm always up for a good laugh.

No comments: