Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First time...

Did it..
Can't speak..
Must breath...

Was a fun ride, painful, but fun.

Arrived at Dave's house by 6am, we drank some coffee and Capet bagged for a little while. It was also a good time for him to go over my set up, he has been bike commuting for about seven years now and I value his inpute. After some coffee and plenty of BS, I left Dave's house by 7:00am. The ride was smooth, my back side heart almost instantly but made it here with plenty of time to spare.

Numbers on the day;
Millage: 9.9
Moving Time: 25.25
Max Speed: 19.5
Average Speed: 10.5

Lunch today:
Turkey wraps, apple and a Peppermint Patty
Water: 34oz


The ride home was a little bit harder, there is a hill that I have to go up before i get back to the truck. But all in all I was very please with my self.

~Jason
"Its all down hill, breath"

No comments: