Friday, June 13, 2008

What tims is it...

I am sure most of you are familiar with the old adage;

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise"

I changed it this morning at 5:30am when my alarm clock went off

"Early to bed, early to.........F&#K what time is it?"

As I'm sure you can figure out by now I am not really a morning person, I like getting up early, no scratch that. I like being up early, I just don't like getting up early.
After coffee and carpet bagging, I felt great coming into work today. I could peddle longer then in the past, and even set some new personal bests

Numbers on the day;
Millage: 9.9
Moving Time: 24.2
Max Speed: 19.6
Average Speed: 11

Lunch

Melissa made me dinner last night
Weight Watchers (Sort of) chicken Parmesan

Recipe for the chicken
Take chicken breasts or tenders and remove the tendon; season 1 cup of corn starch with salt, pepper and chipolata power to taste. Coat chicken in starch, then in an egg wash, then cover with Panko bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet treated with non-stick cooking spray and bake a 400 deg till the chicken reads 160 internal.

The one thing that we did with this is make the pieces of chicken small so they would cook faster, about the size of a chicken mcnugget.

SOOOOOOOO GOOD

On the Ride home something goofy happened, I felt fantastic on the way in, but on the way home it felt like I hit a brick wall. Just did not have any power in my legs. Well I guess it is to be expected, seeing that I just rode 30 more miles in three days then I have in 2 years.

On a side note:

I helping a friend of ours put a roof on this weekend, Mondays ride could heart a little bit

Also HUGE KUDOS are due

My good friend Joe H. has driven his car exactly the same number of miles to work as today's date this year. Only 13 days has he driven so far, the rest was all peddle power.

~Jason
"Its all downhill, breath"

No comments: