Monday, June 16, 2008

Start of a new week

Monday,

So the goal for this week is to not drive the car in at all.

Day 1

Good ride in, felt good. seems that roofing is good exercise for biking to work.

Numbers on the day;
Millage: 9.9
Moving Time: 25.26
Max Speed: 21.5
Average Speed: 10.9

Lunch:
Subway chicken, and soup

The ride home SUCKED, just seems that I don't have the energy to make it there and back. I am sure that after make the ride for some more days it will not be so bad.

There is one REALY nice feature or ridding next to front street in Harrisburg, I get to pass cars that are stuck in traffic and just keep telling me self that its not my gas that's getting used up going no where.

My Friends Dave and Elaine are celebrating their 20th year of marriage this week, so very cool, and Dave is also celebrating his 42nd birthday, so old. After thinking about it, isn't getting old the goal. If you don't get older, then you dead... Hell yea, we are going to do some celebrating...

~Jason
"Its all downhill, breath"

No comments: