Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bike Report Tuesday...

Well no ride on Monday, tummy not feeling well, and when things in the lower digestive track are not to spec, sitting on a bike is probably not the best idea.

Today was ok, got a pinch flat on the way in, but luckily enough it was not so bad that I was unable to inflate, and pray.

Numbers on the day:

Time: 23:20
Avg: 12.4
Max: 22.7
Trip: 4.8

Bike Gear Revisited...

In the words of my 2 year old niece "No like"

At the time of my buying all the gear I also purchased something so trivial it did not make the original post. GLOVES. so 10$ latter, I had a pair of Avenir Bike Gloves, now I will admit that I was not expecting these to last a long time. 2 weeks!!! is all I'm going to get out of them. I can now see my hand in some of the holes forming on the palm where the padding used to be.

I'm sending a message to the company, lets see if they every get back to me.

~Jason
"Its all downhill, breath"

No comments: