Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I feel so Geeky, oh so Geeky...

The best USB device EVER...

Do I even have to say anything, yea you know your making it this weekend.



USB Popcorn Maker - video powered by Metacafe


See full Post Here <-- Click Here

You dirty little freek...

I love having two monitors on my desk, the only think I like better then having two monitors is also having a laptop up and running. This is either insanely brilliant or heroically stupid, but either way I'd take it right now.

Full Info Here <-- Click Here




I'm sorry...

I try to keep this blog as PC/non-sex related as possible. But when I saw this today I just had to post. I love, LOVE, bacon, and I love, LOVE breasts, I'm a big fan of both. But I am sure that they should never, NEVER be put together.
(OK no more word, WORD caps today, I Promise, PROMISE, damit!)

Read full Post Here <-- Click Here


May 31st, 2010...


Will be the last time NASA will launch a space shuttle into orbit. After 29 years of distinguished service, the shuttle program will be shut down. It's all still a little hush, hush as to what is going to happen after that.

Read full Post Here <-- Click Here



You know you want me, Hell I want me...

The Canon EOS Rebel XS DSLR has finally got a price tag, $600.00 or abouts.

Read Full Post Here <-- Click Here



Pet Pictures of the Day...

In a change of policy, Broken Shami has to make some adjustments, I has come to my attention that the cat in these pictures are in face Savanna, not the for mentioned Ashera. Seems that Ashera is a fake cat bread that is being sold for $20,000. While the Savannah is a true cat bread that is being sold for I have no idea. Still I find it interesting that you could still own a cat to seriously consider the nabors kids a snack. (Please someone tell me thats a bad idea, what a day for that little guy in white on my left shoulder to take a sick day)

Kitty want to play?

Read More <-- Click Here












Two things are wrong...

1) This guy, has to feel like a heartless bastard.

2) He's not wearing any protective leather or chain mail armor.

No comments: