Friday, July 25, 2008

Geek Squad...

Awwwwww, Poor Jar Jar...

This is the best thing Lukas could have done with Jar Jar is to kill him, this is a close second.


Read More <-- Click Here


Golden Shellback Moving forward...


This stuff is SO cool. Very much looking forward to when it gets released.

Golden Shellback Gadget Waterproofing from Gizmodo on Vimeo.
Read More <-- Click Here


Bill vs. Steve

Psst.... Make Bill jump, there is also allot of hidden stuff in this game.

Read More <-- Click Here


Space Mouse...

No not squeak squeak, but click, click. Its called the Alien Mouse, and while its only a concept at the moment is the first of its kind. Hey the experts said that the mouse was dead in five years as a technology. Well that's good, cause you know its time to get ride of a device that has rendered the right hand of an entire generation useless.

Read More <-- Click Here


Cling ON...

I know what your thinking by the title, and that's not it. They say, that we should unplug all of our gismos when we are not using them, cause the still suck up some power. I like that idea in theory, but the practice is a pain in the back side. I'm not really sure this will help, but is a cool idea never the less.

Read More <-- Click Here


Shinny, daddy like...

WOW, wow, WoW!!!

Specks:

2.5 inch display
H.264 and MKV support
1080p overr HDMI and 5.1 channel out
FM TRANSmitter
Photo Viewer
Ebook with both PAL and NTSC compatibility
160GB version - $278
320GB version (Korea) -$328

also of note is the Cowon P5 PMP Here


Its a bird, no its a plane, its, its, A corn Harvester???

Want to fly a play with out a jet, or propeller, ok get a glider. Oh you want to fly a plane under power well then you will need something like this. Powered by what is being called "distributed-propulsion vortex-lift" this thing can fly for an extremely extended period of time under its own power. seems that the designers got the idea by looking at the blade cylinders used in harvesting machines. In fact, that's exactly what it looks like, a flying harvester.


Ebooks...

I want to get behind this I really do. E-ink, non flashing displays, save some trees, print less, instant download of content. I REALLY, really want to get behind this tech, BUT everything I look at them I first see the price, then I see the PRICE AGAIN (damm man) then I start thinking about the Palm I bought right before the Blackberry was relished. I loved PDA, used them for everything, still have a nice one that I take to meetings, but this so much feels just like that. Oh you bought a PDA, does it have a phone it in, No... interesting. I keep thinking that the second I get one of these, they will either stop publishing book in the format or close the project entirely. Well I guess there is still hope for epaper.

Oh yea, Sony is opening their device up to other formats, probably should mention that.

Read More <-- Click Here


Why Helmets Don't Suck...

Bike race in Mexico, Drunk Driver from the States, vacation does not mean you get to be a fool for two weeks. Sadly one cyclist lost their life in this accident, amazingly only one cyclist lost their lives in this accident. For all of you that say "I don't ride on roads, I don't need to where a helmet" I say, drunks don't always drive on roads.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, nooooooooooo!!!!!!!
wait, some survived..











Funny pet of the day...


I felt the same why when I got my first mouse, I guess he is still to young to relies its just a gateway

No comments: