Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Freeking Geeken...

Save power, with your alarm clock???

why are so many companies coming up with green gadgets that I don't need. My house uses some power, but it my alarm clock really the biggest offender? Point for working on the tech, and the innovation is cool to, so I guess i just look at it as a jumping off point for bigger and better things.

Read More <-- Click Here



Gas sucks, so Google will walk...


Google is bata testing a new feature that will also them to provide walking directions from place to place. While this is still a bata test, I like that it give you bad neighborhood warnings.

Read More <-- Click Here

What do ya do with a drunken sailor...


Well other then give him a guitar and let him run ramped in the keys for a couple of decades, love your work jimmy. You let him build a hotel, mail in the middle of a city. Smack dab in the middle of Hong Kong is a shopping center in a closed water way that was built to look like a cruise ship. I'm not sure why, but the did it. To get a idea of the size of this thing, check out he Google map Here


Why Helmets don't Suck...

Just a guess, but I'm willing to bet that his head is on the way back up after the initial impact. OUCH







Pet Pictures of the Day...

Holy crap, corgies can jump!!!

No comments: