Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting Geeky with it...

ahhhhh, sleeping in and being driven to work, so this is how Paris Hilton feels with out the going to work part.

Now on the greak, geeky, goodness..

IRON MAN = BEER GUT???

Did Iron Man have a beer gut in the original? For some reason I don't remember...

Read More <-- Click Here








Mean, Green, 500GB machine...

I like SimpleTech, one of their drives is sitting on my desk right this moment. It does not look like this one, yet.

Check out the officering;

ECO - Friendly External Hard drive
No Fan
Aluminum casing
Low power
Energy Star Power adapter
Turbo USB 2.0??
Bamboo outer shell (nice look)

Read More <-- Click Here

Wii Canoe...

I love outdoor geeks, and its green!


Read More <-- Click Here

Its a bir.... what the hell is it...

Need a lamp, how about a fan, web cam, USB hub? all in one,, aha, got you see you do really need something Brandos makes. Well thats just what this thing in, for $23 bucks, you can have a desk lap with LED's, a webcam, voice input and a desk fan. And it all runs from USB, sweet.




Why Helmets don't suck...


OUCH!!!!! this is really going to stuck in a moment when that chain ring goes over him. Boy I hope he tucked down and not up today.










Pet picture of the day...


Cat - "Did you see a mouse go by here?"

Mouse - "Don't move my tail, don't move my tail, don't move my tail,"

No comments: