Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Save the world...

That darn alarm clock...

I try my best to save the planet as best I can, replace the light bulbs in my house with CF, bike to work. But there has always been that Damm power sucking alarm clock...

Read More <--- Click Here



Can you type, really type...

I consider my self a good typist, hell I even use my pinky from time to time. The num pad and I are my friends. The feel and touch of a leather wrapped keyboard sounds nice, but this could be a little bit tricky. I know where most of the keys are with out looking, but I still have to check some of he Shift functions.

Read More <--- Click Here

Robot Sheep...

I love sheep, OH WAIT!!! I like sheep, I think they are cute. Not cute like hillbilly cute, but cute like "wow, look at that cute sheep" But at the same time I'm not nieve, sheep take a lot of work to take care of. In that regard so does a Lawn. So how about a robotic sheep that takes care of the Lawn. Oh by the way, its GPS.


Coolness...

Take note in meetings, then have to come back to your desk to type in those notes. Well not anymore. This set up will allow you to record all of your pen strokes then transfer them to your PC. Now if I can just make my office admin record everything I tell them all would be well in the world.

Read More <-- Click Here

Bow down to the power of the blimp...

Truth - Blips are the most fuel effective mode of air travel next to strapping your self to a large eagle like Gandolff.
Truth - If you don't use flamable gas, its safer then driving
Truth - Its really, really cool

And thank god they are making a come back and as a mode of transportation. I can't wait for the first time I get to book a flight on one. I am wishing they go old school on the interiors, comfort over packing people in like sheep.

Read More <-- Click Here


Why a Helmet is not Stupid...

Stupid Shirtless Boy - "He girls, sit there while I show off"
Girls - "Ok" (this should be good)
Stupid Shirtless Boy - "Hehe, if I do something manly, one of them will want to sleep with me"
Girls - "Doubtful"
Stupid Shirtless Boy - Peddle, Peddle, Peddle, Peddle, Peddle, Break
Girls - "This is going to heart"
Stupid Shirtless Boy - While flying throw the air, thinking to himself "This would be a really good time for a helmet"


Funny Pictures of the Day...

You can really do it with a bike.







Its so hard being the kitten.

No comments: