Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off the beaten path...

I'm blind...

Not really but some Russian Raverers are. Seems they went to a Rave (forplay) and looked into
a laser Beam (Stupid) and now are having problems seeing (Acid). While I find this terribly interesting (Not really) I freaking loved the image they showed of the party.

1) Count the number of woman you can find the party
I found 3, noted with down arrows
They must have a FEMALE reproductive system

2) Check out underwear boy on the right hand side of the image. I bet his Parents are proud, come on wearing you George Forman's undies, doing the Will Smith snap and glide dance move. OUT, GET OUT.... I can't dance, its not that I don't want to, I just can't. When I was created, planned, put together someone where in the McClain family the genetic trate for rythym was lost. I blame drinking and problay some drugs that my parents will not fess up to but never the less dont have an ear for music. In fact, I can miss the beat of a sound that I'm humming.

Read More <--- Click Here


"Its my stapler...


Want to keep you office works from stealing your stapler, if only our little office nerd had some of these wonderfully devices. Everything from a AK that fires remotely, to a buzzer as a door stop.

Read More < -- Click Here

A camera even an idiot could love...


Samsung's new TI9 point ans shoot camera is built for the non-camera frenziedly user. On the camera they used some throw back tech, in a new and high tech way. Analog dials for battery, and Memory card usage, kick donkey idea.

Read More < --- Click Here





Don't Panic...

They are selling Douglas Adams typewriter, wow that word is stating to get so old that spell check even has no idea what it means. Then again there is a heck of a good chance that its just me.


Read More <--- Click Here


Why Helmets Don't Suck...
Todays Why Helmets Don't Sucks is a double feature.












Funny Picture of the Day...
It was a really good pet picture day, so here are a few to hold you over.

Cat to Right: Take the picture, then I'm eating this mouse
and puking it up in your slippers for this.













They should be wearing helmets when riding Wonder Womans Bike.









German Shepherd: PLAY?

No comments: